You Will Need:
¾ cup blanched almond meal
¼ c. unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
2 tablespoons coconut flour
2 tablespoons chia seeds (ground if you don’t want any crunch to your muffin)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon salt
¾ teaspoon baking soda
2 large ripe bananas, mashed
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk (or other milk)
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease muffin pan.
2. Combine almond meal, coconut flour, chia seeds, cinnamon, salt & baking soda in a large bowl. Whisk together remaining ingredients (besides nuts if using) in a small bowl.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir to combine.
4. Spoon batter into mini-muffin pan and bake for about 15 minutes until tops start to turn golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
6. Makes 6 muffins. 1 muffin contains 177 calories, 10 carbs, 13 fat, 6 protein, 5 fiber
Find more recipes like this in my cookbook on http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M9ISGPM